Flow Robotics – automation in minutes
Flow Robotics creates flexible, user-friendly liquid handling cobots for lab automation
A collaborative robot assisting you every day. Flowbot ONE can be used by anyone in the lab - no programming experience is required.
The technology behind flowbot ONE allows for automation of a great variety of pipetting tasks. You can combine flowbot ONE with other technologies in the lab ensuring a consistent running time and support your workflow with a high degree of flexibility. Especially in R&D labs, where procedures and sample types often change, there is a need for flexible adaptive technologies which can automate burdensome pipetting tasks and free up time to do more science.
Use flowbot ONE in e.g.:
- R&D laboratories
- Analysis laboratories
Use flowbot ONE for e.g.:
- Serial dilutions in plates
- Standard dilution series
- Preparation and dilution for analysis, e.g. HPLC
- Normalization of samples – also when they come in different tubes
- Dispensing standards in test tubes
- Screening programs allowing control of addition of several reagents/ingredients
For further information please contact our Product Specialist, Instrumentation/Equipment