CO₂ incubators, direct heat 8000 seriesToimittaja: Thermo Fisher Scientific
REVC3543EA 13024 EURREVC3543 REVC3541
CO₂ incubators, direct heat 8000 series
With precise temperature control and stability of all culture parameters, the Series 8000 direct-heat CO₂ incubators offer dependable flexibility for growing cells. The automatic high-temperature decontamination cycle is ideal for overnight sterilisation and ensures consistent sterilisation time after time. Units are light weight and easy to move with accessory roller base, there is a choice of TC or IR CO₂ sensor.
- Advanced airflow and heating provides temperature uniformity and stability
- Microprocessor-controlled monitoring system
- In-chamber HEPA air filtration system continuously provides protection from unwanted contaminants
- Rapid HEPA filtration producing Class 100 air quality in under five minutes
- Integral 140 °C high-temperature sterilisation system
- Shelves, supports and HEPA filter are easily removed without tools
Directed airflow and direct chamber heating maintain optimum uniformity for an ideal culturing environment. During the sterilisation cycle, the system ensures that the entire chamber is sterilised and all contamination eliminated. Units have coved corners throughout for easy cleaning.