PCR plates, 96-well, semi-skirted, raised skirt, barcodedToimittaja: Thermo Scientific
732-1493EA 0 EUR732-1493
PCR plates, 96-well, semi-skirted, raised skirt, barcoded
PP. These 96-well semi-skirted plates offer increased rigidity, which allows for multi-channel pipetting and reduces plate warping during thermal cycling applications. These plates feature a cut corner at the A12 location and thin well walls. They are compatible with all ABI platforms, including sequencers, and do not require adapters.
- Directly compatible with all ABI platforms, including sequencers, with no adapters necessary
- Available as SuperPlate providing 4× more rigidity for superior robotic handling
- Cut corner (A12)
- Raised rim design around each well enables secure sealing and safeguards against evaporation
- Uniform, thin well walls deliver maximum and consistent heat transfer
- White plates are optimised for qPCR by increasing sensitivity and reducing variability in fluorescence detection
The barcodes are the industry standard code 128. The label itself can withstand temperatures from −196 ºC up to 120 ºC to ensure that the barcodes stay on the plate throughout the entire workflow. It also has a special coating to virtually eliminate any ‘rubbing off’ of the code during handling. The dual barcodes are located on the opposite numeric and opposite alpha sides of the plate.