Gas washing bottlesToimittaja: Vitlab
VITL159697EA 954 EURVITL159697 VITL159597 VITL159497
Gas washing bottles
- Especially suitable for use in trace analysis
- Long term maintenance of low-concentration reference materials in the PFA containers
- No memory effects
- Practically no carryover, no cross-contamination due to the extremely hydrophobic, anti-adhesive, smooth surfaces
- High thermal stability, from -200 °C to +260 °C, autoclavable
- Chemical inertness against nearly all chemicals
- Easy to clean
Cap with S 40 buttress threads, and frit made of PTFE. A pore size of approx. 50 μm for optimal optimal pearling of the gas into the liquid. A wide field of application is possible due to the use of high-quality fluoroplastic. Suitable only for non-pressurised operation.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...