Ion exchange chromatography media, SOURCE™ 15SToimittaja: Cytiva
17-0944-01EA 787 EUR17-0944-01 17-0944-10
Ion exchange chromatography media, SOURCE™ 15S
Proteiininpuhdistusjärjestelmät Protein Purification Resins
SOURCE™ 15S is a synthetic high performance, preparative, chromatography medium, based on a 15 µm monosized, rigid polystyrene/divinyl benzene polymer matrix.
- Mono-sized 15 um rigid beads gives low back pressure and high flow rates allowing for high productivity
- Sulphonate group, long, hydrophilic spacer arms coupling method
- Strong cation exchanger designed for high resolution polishing purification of proteins, peptides and oligonucleotides
- High chemical stability allowing for wide range of working conditions with good resistance to cleaning conditions at high pH
- Stable in all common ion exchange buffers
Through the combination of high quality assurance standards and a patented manufacturing process, particle structure is consistent both bead-to-bead and batch-to batch. As member of the BioProcess media range, SOURCE 15S meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
It is modified with sulphonate (S) strong cation exchange groups. SOURCE media have excellent physical and chemical characteristics, allowing high flow rates and consistent performance. With its very high resolution, SOURCE 15S is suitable for polishing steps in both research and industrial applications.