Affinity chromatography column, HiScreen™ MabSelect™Toimittaja: Cytiva
28-9269-73EA 884.85 EUR28-9269-73
Affinity chromatography column, HiScreen™ MabSelect™
HiScreen MabSelect is prepacked with MabSelect and is part of the process development platform available from Cytiva. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening for capture of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs).
- MabSelect is a BioProcess medium for capture of MAbs from large sample volumes
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same chromatography media using the same linear fluid velocity
The small column volume of 4,7 ml and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up. If necessary, two columns can easily be connected in series to give a bed height of 20 cm.
Resins prepacked in HiScreen MabSelect columns are also available in other formats and as bulk packs, which makes it possible to use the same resins for development work, pilot studies, and routine production.
The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening for capture of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs)