Affinity chromatography media, MabSelect Xtra™Toimittaja: Cytiva
17-5269-07EA 3180 EUR17-5269-07 17-5269-02
Affinity chromatography media, MabSelect Xtra™
Proteiininpuhdistusjärjestelmät Protein Purification Resins
MabSelect Xtra has the same recombinant Protein A ligand as MabSelect but is based on a high-flow agarose base matrix with increased porosity and a slightly decreased particle size compared to MabSelect.
- Higher dynamic binding capacity than currently available Protein A chromatography media
- High purity capture due to high ligand selectivity and matrix hydrophilicity
- Epoxy activation coupling method
- Slightly lower pressure/flow properties compared to MabSelect SuRe and MabSelect
- Improved process economics through reduced raw materials costs and/or reduced number of cycles
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
MabSelect Xtra is available in a range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development. As member of the BioProcess media range, MabSelect Xtra meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support. The medium provides a lower overall production cost due to the possibility of processing concentrated feedstocks in fewer batches.
This results in higher capacity—MabSelect Xtra has about 30% higher dynamic binding capacity for IgG than currently available Protein A chromatography media. In addition, MabSelect Xtra has a higher capacitiy for many Fc-fusion proteins.