Ion exchange chromatography media, ANX Sepharose™ 4 Fast Flow (High Sub)Toimittaja: Cytiva
17-1287-10EA 213 EUR17-1287-10 17-1287-01
Ion exchange chromatography media, ANX Sepharose™ 4 Fast Flow (High Sub)
Proteiininpuhdistusjärjestelmät Protein Purification Resins
ANX Sepharose™ 4 Fast Flow (high sub) is a weak anion exchanger, with a different selectivity compared with traditional ion exchangers.
- Weak anion exchanger with different selectivity compared with traditional ion exchangers
- Applicable for separation of high molecular weight proteins
- Developed in co-operation with leading large-scale pharmaceutical manufacturers
- High chemical stability allows for well proven CIP and sanitization protocols
- The hydrophilic nature of the base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool
- Stable in all commonly used aqueous buffers
The diethylaminopropylgroup is coupled in a mode that precludes formation of quaternary groups, which are typically seen on traditional DEAE media, resulting in a truly weak anion exchanger. The base matrix, Sepharose 4 Fast Flow, is a highly cross-linked, 4% agarose derivative with high chemical and physical stability and broad separation range. ANX Sepharose 4 Fast Flow (high sub) has high chemical stability, allowing well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols. As member of the BioProcess media range, ANX Sepharose 4 Fast Flow (high sub) meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
It is optimized for the separation of larger proteins. ANX Sepharose Fast Flow (high sub) is part of the Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, which has been the industrial standard for ion exchange chromatography during recent decades. ANX Sepharose 4 Fast Flow (high sub) is a weak anion exchanger medium with tertiary amine groups attached to the base matrix Sepharose 4 Fast Flow via ether linkage and a hydrophilic spacer arm