Western blot stripping buffer, Western ReProbe™Toimittaja: G-Biosciences
786-305EA 729 EUR786-305 786-119 786-306
Western blot stripping buffer, Western ReProbe™
Western ReProbe™ is a single component system that is specifically formulated to dissociate and remove antibodies from membrane-bound proteins without destroying the antigenic binding affinity. Western ReProbe™ also enables the ability to reuse Western blots.
- Simply incubate the blot in Western ReProbe™ at room temperature and wash - no boiling, denaturants or SDS required
- Repeated analysis of Western blots with multiple probes
- Re-analysis and correction of unsatisfactory Western blots
- Conservation of hard-to-obtain test samples and reagents
- Time saving in not rerunning gels and transfer processes
Toimitustiedot: Western ReProbe™ is supplied as a 5X concentrated solution. Each 100 ml is sufficient for 25 to 30 standard size (7,5×8,5 cm) Western blots.