Swep single MicroControl mopsToimittaja: Vileda Professional
129-1078EA 50.9 EUR129-1078
Swep single MicroControl mops
In controlled environments the rooms need to be kept clean, healthy and reliable. Clean meaning ultra-clean, with surfaces free of particles, bacteria and contamination. MicroControl is the high-end reusable mop developed and manufactured by Vileda Professional, ensuring continuous cleaning performance down to a micron level. MicroControl is designed for cleaning floors, walls and ceilings.
- The 100% microfiber mop ensures that contaminations are not only removed from the cleaned surface but also captured, ensuring very high cleaning performance with little effort
- The multi-layer composition with inner felt layer, guarantees high absorbency and the heat-set backing results in compatibility for all sterilisation methods
- On top of the MicroControl mop, the innovative cleaning lips enable easy and effective cleaning of skirting boards during floor cleaning
- Suitable for sterilisation (autoclave or radiation)
- High chemical resistance
- Durability up to 200 washing cycles or 50 decontamination cycles (including sterilisation)
Based on the pre-prepared method the mops are ideal for industries with own laundry facilities. The pre-prepared system allows the user to reduce his/her overall cleaning costs, plus it saves time during both cleaning and preparation.
Designed for use in cleanroom class ISO 5/GMP A+B FED209D Class 100 according to Helmke drum classification cat. II (IEST-RP-CC-003-87-T).
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...