Centrifuge tubes, conical bottomToimittaja: VWR, part of Avantor
525-0612EA 134 EUR525-0612 525-0604 525-0609 525-0610 525-0605 525-0608 525-0611 525-0607 525-0606
Centrifuge tubes, conical bottom
PP, conical, with white HDPE flat cap with integral sealing or plug style cap with deep sealing area.
- Certified non cytotoxic, nuclease-free and pyrogen-free
- Caps available in two styles: Flat cap with integral sealing with a smooth surface for additional labelling options, or plug style cap with deep sealing area for a secure seal when using shakers and horizontal incubators
- Engraved graduation at the conical bottom of each tube
- Graduations and writing area are chloroform-resistant
- Can be used for storing and freezing samples at temperatures down to –80 °C
- Sustainable design based on virgin resins
These disposable conical bottom and free-standing tubes are extremely versatile, and can be used for routine tasks as well as high speed centrifuging. Rack-packed tubes are packaged in freezable, recyclable cardboard racks. Tubes are sterilised by irradiation. Tubes and caps are autoclavable and freezable.