Centrifuge tubes, metal-free, with screw capToimittaja: VWR, part of Avantor
525-0630EA 96.6 EUR525-0630 525-0631 525-0629 525-0632
Centrifuge tubes, metal-free, with screw cap
PP, high grade gamma resistance, conical, with HDPE flat cap.
- Easy-to-read black graduations are accurate to ±2%, with 0,5 ml increments (15 ml) or 2,5 ml increments (50 ml)
- With a large unerasable frosted white printed writing area
- Both the graduations and writing areas are chloroform-resistant
- Engraved graduation at the conical bottom of each tube
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to −80 °C
- Sustainable design based on virgin resins
Ideal for environmental uses such as water analysis and other applications where tubes have the potential to contaminate samples. Tubes are RNase-free, DNase-free, and non pyrogenic.
Sertifikaatit: TSE/BSE-free Certification.
Toimitustiedot: Racked tubes are packaged in environmentally responsible (fully recyclable) chipboard racks. Bagged tubes are packaged in durable and re-sealable (zip closure) bags. Inner packaging is individually labelled for lot-to-lot traceability. All tubes are packaged with caps attached and sterilized with irradiation.