HPLC-kolonni, Hydrophilic interaction chromatography columns (HILIC), HILICpak VG-50Toimittaja: Resonac
554-4574EA 553 EUR554-4574 554-4573 554-4572 SHOWF7630300 SHOWF6711200
HPLC-kolonni, Hydrophilic interaction chromatography columns (HILIC), HILICpak VG-50
Robust polymer-based HILIC column for polar analytes and saccharides.
- Polymer-based HILIC columns with tertiary amino (-NR2) groups
- Suitable for polar analytes and saccharide analysis using HILIC mode
- Recovers reducing saccharides with high ratio (improved results for galactose, mannose, arabinose and xylose in comparison to Asahipak NH2P-50 series)
- Polymer-based packing material provides excellent chemical stability and minimum deterioration over an extended time period
- pH stability: 2 to 13 (silanol free)
- Easily regenerated by washing in an alkaline solution
- Also suitable for evaporative light scattering detector (ELSD), corona charged aerosol detector (CAD), and mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
The HILICpak VG-50 columns with tertiary amino groups are robust HILIC column for general purpose. The polymeric base material polyvinyl alcohol offers great pH stability. The column housing of the 2,0 ID columns is made of PEEK to reduce unwanted interaction.