Manually operated diaphragm valves, Integra®Toimittaja: Entegris
ENTE201-37-01EA 0 EURENTE201-37-01 ENTE201-36-01
Manually operated diaphragm valves, Integra®
Available compliant to SEMI Standard F57-0312, the specification for polymer components used in ultrapure water and liquid chemical distribution systems. All wetted parts are molded PFA providing chemical resistance suitable for use in high purity, high corrosive chemical handling applications.
- No external metal parts
- Unique top loading design allows for field repair
- Piston shaft is encapsulated in PFA diaphragm to isolate it from corrosive fluids
- Unique body design allows for 100% cavity drainage to prevent entrapment of fluids
- Requires only ¹/₄-turn from closed to fully opened for fast actuation
- Addition of Espy® sensor allows electronic monitoring of valve body seal integrity.
¹/₂" orifice, 2-way, ¹/₄-turn, leak detection option.