The Avantor® ACE® C18-AR phase utilises a specially developed ligand combining a C18 chain with integral phenyl functionality, thus combining the benefits of both C18 and phenyl characteristics into a single phase. This can be used for ‘standard’ C18 column separations, but is additionally recommended for separations that involve compounds containing aromatic functionality.
- Ultra high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Ideal for a wide range of analytes differing in hydrophobicity
- Wide range of particle sizes (2 to 10 µm) and complementary phases
- Ultra low bleed to ensure LC/MS compatibility
- Method validation kits contain three different batches of the same phase - available on request
These columns are made from stainless steel.