Spectroquant Prove spectrophotometers are designed for water analysis - wastewater, process water or drinking water and beverages.
- Live ID: Data-rich identification system to insert the test and select correct settings and methods
- Barcode including method recognition, lot number, expiry date and calibration update for secure 'live' data
- Custom measurements including dilution factors for each sample, turbidity correction, simultaneous display of absorption and concentration, setting limits and trend analyses
- Cell holder removable for easy cleaning
- Easy detection of matrix interferences
- Customisable data and AQA Prime with secure analytical quality assurance
Prove 100 is for those who primarily use a broad range of test kits, or who only perform measurements in the visible range.
Prove 300 is more appropriate for intensive use and suitable for both UV and visible range measurements, providing greater flexibility for intricate analyses.
Top of the range model for more complex analyses, Prove 600, has been designed for high-end UV/Visible optics, with bandwidth of 1,8 mm, and cuvettes of up to 100 mm. Excellent resolution and sensitivity for use with test kits, complex kinetics or spectral measurements.