Single-channel pipettes, electronic, variable volume, VWR®Toimittaja: VWR, part of Avantor
613-5416EA 477 EUR613-5416 VWRU10827-918 613-5418 613-5781 613-5417 613-5415
Single-channel pipettes, electronic, variable volume, VWR®
Pipetit ja pipetintäyttäjät Pipetit
These pipettes combine superior accuracy, precision and robustness with advanced ergonomic design.
- Ease of use: Only two buttons and five pipetting modes; enables an easy one-handed programming and a quick pipetting cycle start
- CUSTOM mode: Users can quickly and easily create specific protocols thanks to VWR® Protocol Builder software
- Advanced ergonomics: Lightweight and perfectly balanced, it requires virtually no force to significantly reduce RSI
- Fits comfortably in either the left or right hand and allows a 360° rotating manifold
- Fully motorised piston drive: For even and regular sample delivery across each channel
- Tip holders are designed for a secure tip fit and easy ejection thanks to a curved ejector bar
- Pipettes can be used while charging without compromising performance
VWR® electronic pipettes offer outstanding performance in all pipetting modes. They require virtually no force to aspirate and dispense samples, and significantly reduce RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) associated with routine work.
Pipetting modes: PIPET (standard mode), REVERSE, REPETITIVE, MIX and CUSTOM.
Tilaustiedot: Each pipette is supplied with with one Lithium-ion battery, USB power supply (5 V), tip ejector extension (for 10 µl models only), lubricant (except for 10 µl models), certificate of conformity and a Quick start guide. Accessory stands are sold separately.