HisPur™ Ni-NTA superflow agarose, Pierce™Toimittaja: Thermo Scientific
PIER25216EA 2730 EURPIER25216 PIER25214 PIER25215 PIER25217
HisPur™ Ni-NTA superflow agarose, Pierce™
Proteiininpuhdistusjärjestelmät Protein Purification Resins
Pierce™ HisPur™ Ni-NTA Superflow Agarose is a nitrilotriacetic acid modified Superflow 6 support charged with divalent nickel (Ni⁺²) used for FPLC purification of poly-histidine-tagged proteins.
- Binds greater than 20 mg of His-tagged GFP per ml of resin at a linear flow rate of 300 cm/hour
- Provides greater than 80% purity of eluted fractions when used to purify from lysates
- Can be used to purify proteins under native and denaturing conditions
- Highly crosslinked beads tolerate linear flow rates up to 1200 cm/hour
- Maintains function in a wide variety of chemicals and pH conditions
- Resin is stable through multiple cycles of cleaning and reuse
HisPur™ Ni-NTA Superflow Agarose is a durable resin that does not compress at flow rates used for medium- or large-scale FPLC purifications.