HyClone™ CDM4NS0 mediaToimittaja: HyClone products (Cytiva)
HYCLSH30578.01EA 464 EURHYCLSH30578.01 HYCLSH30579.02 HYCLSH30579.01 HYCLSH30578.02
HyClone™ CDM4NS0 media
HyClone™ CDM4NS0 media was developed through Metabolic Pathway Design approach to increase process yields in the manufacture of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) for therapeutic use using a variety of cholesterol auxotrophic NS0 cell clones.
- Chemically-defined, animal derived component free (ADCF) formulation
- Complete, ready to use formulation
- Allows for direct or sequential adaptation
- Designed for large-scale culture applications, including perfusion and fed-batch strategies
- Component traceability
- Manufactured according to cGMP guidelines
HyClone™ CDM4NS0 media require no cholesterol or GS supplementation, as the media have sufficient amounts to support NS0 cell culture already in the formulation. CDM4NS0 media have been successfully tested in a variety of culture systems, including T-flasks, shaker flasks, and bioreactors using batch and fed-batch strategies.