Inspection sets, PosiTector®, DeFelsko®Toimittaja: Industrial Physics
649-0028EA 1950 EUR649-0028 649-0029 649-0030 649-0031 649-0032 649-0033 649-0026 649-0027
Inspection sets, PosiTector®, DeFelsko®
Electronic coating gauges use magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals with all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG probes.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant, weatherproof
- Environmental probe measurements and records of climatic conditions
- Surface profile probe can measure peak to valley surface profile height
- Storage of 250 (Standard) or 100 000 readings (Advanced)
- Easily converting from a coating thickness gauge to a dew point meter, surface profile gauge or wall thickness gauge
- Auto Log mode records five parameters at user selected time intervals
- Auto Log mode runs unattended on batteries for up to eight months or continuously via USB
Standard sets feature monochrome display with transflective technology enhances sunlight readability. Its gauge stores readings for one probe at a time.
Advanced sets feature data transfer via USB to a PC or via Bluetooth to a PC or printer, multiple stored calibration adjustments for substrate conditions. It determines whether film thickness over a large area conforms to user specified Minimum/Maximum levels and if a coating system complies with an IMO performance standard. User defined limits for all parameters with visible and audible warnings with wet bulb temperature can be displayed and trend charts graph readings in real-time. SmartBatch™ allows entry of user-defined parameters and criteria to comply with various standards and test methods.
Toimitustiedot: Supplied with a gauge body, coating thickness probe (user selected), environmental probe (DPM), surface profile probe (SPG), precision plastic shims, glass zero plate and metal shim, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, three alkaline batteries, instruction manuals, hard case, lens shield, three long form certificates of calibration traceable to NIST or PTB, USB cable.