Environmental test chambers, MKFT seriesToimittaja: Binder
BIND9020-0384EA 0 EURBIND9020-0384 BIND9020-0382 BIND9020-0383
Environmental test chambers, MKFT series
Testikammiot Ympäristö testikammiot
The MFK series of dynamic climate chambers has been specially developed as precision heating and cooling chambers for complex standards-based climatic testing. The units are ideal for rapid temperature changes with humidity control with a low temperature range down to –70 °C and have a higher capacity which exceeds the capability of normal testing chambers. The stainless steel inner chamber has door heating, a heated viewing window with LED interior lighting and programmable condensation protection for the test materials.
- MCS controller can activate four zero-voltage relay contacts
- APT line™ preheating chamber technology and air conditioning technology provides spatial temperature and humidity values for total working area
- Integrated 20 L water-storage tank, with alarm notification in the event of insufficient water in fresh water tank
- User friendly colour LCD screen and easy to read menu guide, real time clock and integrated electronic chart recorder
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor
- Adjustable ramp function, PT 100 temperature sensor and CFC-free refrigerant R-404A
Sertifikaatit: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 20. Conform to DIN EN 60068-2-30: 2006-06, DIN EN 60068-2-38: 2010-06, DIN EN 60068-2-1: 2008-01 DIN EN 60068-3-5:2002-12, MIL STD 331:2005-01 and MIL STD 810:2000-01.
Toimitustiedot: Supplied with one stainless steel shelf, Binder test certificate, cooling with compressor cooling unit, evaporator, CFC-free refrigerant R-404A, four castors, two with brakes, thermal insulation, PT 100 temperature sensor and APT-COM™ 3 Basic edition communication software. Units have an Ethernet interface, 50 mm Ø access port with silicone plug on the left and are supplied with a safety connection kit for water supply and drainage up to 1 m height. A wide range of accessories are available, calibration and validation is possible, for details please visit www.vwr.com or contact your local Avantor sales office. Please note all MKFT units require a three phase supply.