Cooled incubators, Heratherm™ IMP seriesToimittaja: Thermo Fisher Scientific
466-0606EA 7990 EUR466-0606 466-0607
Cooled incubators, Heratherm™ IMP series
Heratherm refrigerated incubators feature Peltier technology which maintains sample integrity at temperatures from 5 to 70 °C, very low energy consumption and they never need defrosting. Peltier technology ensures temperature uniformity and stability with minimal disruption due to vibrations. The compact units have a stainless steel interior, large clear vacuum fluorescent display and an internal glass door for viewing samples safely.
- Microprocessor control, 10 programs each with 10 temperature steps, loop function, timer with weekly/daily or real time mode
- Access port, RS232 interface for data logging and stainless steel interior (DIN 1.4301) and rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Heated door with intelligent energy control ensures reduced condensation even at low temperatures
- Adjustable over-temperature protection (Class 2) which protects the samples and the incubator
- Fan speed adapts automatically to achive optimal temperature performance
Units have PID control with automatic fault analysis at start up to ensure correct control, users can set the temperature in increments of 0,1 °C and calibrate with the push of button. A flexible shelf system with non-tip protection allows optimum loading. Benchtop model IMP180 with levelling feet is stackable without requiring tools or stacking devices. The floor standing model IMP400 has lockable casters for easy relocation.
Toimitustiedot: Supplied with two stainless steel shelves and 42 mm Ø access port.