Electrode stand, swing arm, Orion™Toimittaja: Thermo Fisher Scientific
662-1137EA 441 EUR662-1137
Electrode stand, swing arm, Orion™
This electrode stand with 360° motion and cable management system holds up to five electrodes with 12 mm diameter. With weighted base, swing arm and electrode holder that accepts up to four sensors and stirrer probe.
- Holder for four 12 mm diameter, one 16 mm diameter electrodes
- Aluminum arms for stability and strength
- Powder-painted arms and base for corrosion protection
- Counterbalance springs are covered by the arms, protecting them from splashes
- Head holds three electrodes vertically (12 mm max. diameter)
- Two additional slots hold electrodes angled 10° (12 mm max. diameter)
- Adjustable base (140 mm) with cushioning on the bottom to protect table surfaces
360° motion allows electrodes to be moved vertically, horizontally and front-to-back positioning into beakers or sample containers.
Can be used with Orion pH, ORP and ISE (ion selective electrode) benchtop or portable meters.