The LOOP product range includes two thermo-electric circulation thermostats for external temperature control.
- Compact units which are not heavy
- Refrigerant-free temperature control with Peltier technology
- Power-regulated ventilator fan
- 3-button controls with OLED display
- Heating and cooling functionality via the same components
- Voltage: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- RS232 interface as standard
Temperature control is by means of a current flow via a semiconductor relay. Both heating and cooling can be achieved simply by reversing the direction of current flow in a small space. The focus is on applications requiring constant temperature with a low power requirement. Both device types are exceptionally efficient in partial-load operation.
Maximum pump capacities:
L 100/L 250: 2,6 L/min, 800 mbar
Toimitustiedot: Supplied with two quick-fit couplings (1/4") for pump connection are included as accessories.
Varoitus: Cooling capacity at 20 and 10 °C