These analogue rocking shakers are easy and economical options for all the rocking needs in laboratory. Ideal for cell culture and blotting applications and also designed to be used in a variety of environmental conditions. The aluminum base offers durability and added stability.
- Takes up less space and easily fits into most hoods and incubators
- Microprocessor control provides tilt adjustment which allows user to easily adjust waving angle from 0 to 15° while unit is operating
- Independent control knobs for speed, tilt, and time, allow for easy adjustments
- Audible signal will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray
- Speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing
- Timer will automatically stop rocking motion when timer reaches zero
- Spill-resistant design ensures fluids are channelled away from internal components
Two-tier option increases the capacity with the same footprint and provides a 8,9 cm clearance between platforms.
Applications include staining and destaining gels, hybridisation procedures, haematology, and blotting techniques.
Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and environments from −10 to 60 °C, maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Toimitustiedot: Supplied with a 356×279 mm non-skid rubber mat. Two-tier models include a second tray, non-skid mat and hardware.