Rocking shaker, digitalToimittaja: Ohaus
OHAU30391989EA 1090 EUROHAU30391989
Rocking shaker, digital
Ravistelijat Pyörivän liikkeen ravistelijat / tasoravistelijat
This digital rocking shaker is ideal for cell culture work and is designed to be used in a variety of environmental conditions. The cast aluminium base offers durability and added stability.
- Takes up less space and easily fits into most hoods and incubators
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or tray overload
- Speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero
- Spill-resistant design ensures fluids are channelled away from internal components
The microprocessor control provides electronic tilt angle adjustment which allows user to easily adjust rocking angle from 0 to 15° while unit is operating. Precise speed control provides smooth, low-speed rocking motion down to 1 min-1.
Touch pad controls with easy to read, independent LED displays for speed and tilt angle, and time allow operator to view all settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across laboratory benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
Applications include staining and destaining gels, hybridisation procedures, hematology, and blotting techniques.
Supplied with a 324×254 mm non-skid rubber mat and a detachable, 3-wire cord and plug.