The new Acrodisc® One and Acrodisc® PSF premium syringe filters combine the benefits of a multi-layered prefiltration device with an automation-certified filter housing.
- Increased surface area for maximising throughput
- Heat sealed membrane for reduced breakthrough
- Accurate analysis. HPLC certified for low levels of UV-absorbing extractables
- Available in 0,2 µm for UHPLC applications and with GxF (Glass Fiber) pre-filter for difficult to filter samples
- The Acrodisc® One offers a Universal Membrane for all your analytical filtration requirements
PP housing with female Luer inlet and male slip outlet connections.
Acrodisc ONE with water wettable PTFE (wwPTFE) has a Next Generation Universal Membrane for all sample types with fast flow rates, low protein binding, and low levels of UV-absorbing extractables. Avoid the expense and inconvenience of keeping a variety of filters on hand, it is a versatile filter for aqueous and aggressive organic solvent-based solutions.
The Acrodisc® One and Acrodisc® PSF GxF syringe filters provide two to four times the throughput of standard prefilter devices for particulate-laden samples.
For ion chromatography specific syringe filters, look for the Acrodisc® ion chromatography syringe filters page.
Sertifikaatit: Acrodisc® One PSF syringe filters are Automation Certified to ensure smooth operation and worry-free performance 24 hours a day in automated workstations. HPLC certified for low levels of UV-absorbing extractables.
Pakkaus: Syringe filters packed in cases of 200 are available in four packs of 50 or in an AutoPack™ format. The AutoPack™ format consists of eight tubes with 25 syringe filters stacked on top of each other.