VWR® INCU-Line®, Cooled IncubatorsToimittaja: VWR
390-1341EA 2510 EUR390-1341 390-1342 390-1343
VWR® INCU-Line®, Cooled Incubators
These compressor-cooled incubators with forced air convection provide a temperature range between 3 to 70 °C. Featuring a stainless steel (DIN 1.4016) inner chamber and powder coated sheet exterior. These models have an intuitive menu, USB interface for data download to USB stick, and can be connected to LAN network. The IL 68R has an external glass door, the IL 150R/250R models have a solid outer door and internal glass door.
- Multi-functional microprocessor controller with 4,3" full colour touch screen
- Internal memory stores up to 10000 data records (stored for a maximum of 6 months)
- Five user program memory, quick and easy change of parameters during a running program
- Five-segment temperature-time profile and adjustable ramp times (days/hours/minutes)
- Timer from 1 min up to 366 days or continuous operation
- Scheduled program start (set of date and time) and loop function up to 255 times
- Adjustable over- and under-temperature safety thermostat Class 3.3 (DIN 12880) protects samples
- IL 150R models are stackable without additional stacking kit
Units use environmental friendly refrigerant (R1234ze) with a very low global warming potential (GWP=1). All models are equipped with 30 mm access port, door lock, real time clock, internal LED light and internal socket (230 V, 50 Hz, IP 54) for EU plugs (can be changed to a UK or CH plug version).
Safety features include audible and visible temperature alarms, power failure control system, open door alarm, temperature sensor fail alarm and auto-diagnostic function.
Toimitustiedot: Models are supplied with coated wire shelves, keys to the lock (2 pcs), Manufacturer test certificate at 37 ºC, multilingual instruction manual (can be downloaded from internal memory on USB stick). The optional Premium Control Software (390-1323), is supplied on a USB stick so it can be uploaded onto a PC.