Ideal for routine processing, these centrifuges combine exceptional capacity, ergonomics, and value with market-leading capabilities including unparalleled productivity and throughput, as well as exceptional ergonomics.
- Patented lid locking technology
- Easily adjustable speed, time, and temperature during the run
- Modern, intuitive touchscreen interface enables easy access and programming for faster results
- Lighthouse mode: Easily monitor run progress from across the laboratory with enlarged time and tracker bar, end-of-run alerts can be programmed with customised volume settings
- Space-saving design conserves workspace, while ergonomic height ensures comfortable sample handling
- Energy efficient design saves up to 40% of energy on industry standard protocols
The Megafuge™ ST4 Plus series can process up to 40×50 ml conical tubes, 196×5/7 ml blood tubes, 24 micro plates. The Megafuge™ ST4 Plus general-purpose centrifuge series can process clinical protocols, cell culture applications, and microplate processing. The refrigerated version (Megafuge™ ST4R Plus) is designed for handling temperature-sensitive sample processing between –10 and +40 °C.
Auto-Lock™ III rotor system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors, as well as easy access to the rotor chamber for quick cleaning.
ClickSeal™ bucket sealing system seals with a snap, eliminating screws and complicated clips. It is glove-friendly and certified for biocontainment by CAMR in Porton Down, UK.
SMARTSpin™ Technology is an advanced rotor management system that maximises acceleration, braking, and residual load imbalances for each rotor and bucket option. The system optimises safety and improves separations.
The Megafuge™ ST4 Plus centrifuge is designed for separating liquid substance mixtures with different densities, in particular, for processing and analysing samples from the human body in in-vitro diagnostic applications to ensure that the in-vitro diagnostic device can be used according to its intended purpose.
Sertifikaatit: EN/UL/IEC 61010-1EN/UL/IEC 61010-2EN/UL/IEC 61326-1EN/UL/IEC 61326-2FCC part 15. ISO 14971, ISO 13485, ISO 9001.
Toimitustiedot: Both centrifuges are also available as TX-1000 or TX-750 packages. These packages include the rotor cross, 4 buckets and 4 ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
Cell culture package includes 50 ml adapter (set of 4), 15 ml adapter (set of 4).
Blood tube package includes: 5/7 ml adapter (set of 4), 10 ml adapter (set of 4).