Nucleic acid isolation kits, SeraSil-Mag™ beadsToimittaja: Cytiva
29-3573-74EA 440 EUR29-3573-74 29-3573-73 29-3573-71 29-3573-69
Nucleic acid isolation kits, SeraSil-Mag™ beads
Nukleiinihapporeagenssit Nucleic Acid Purification Kits and Reagents
SeraSil-Mag™ silica coated superparamagnetic beads for nucleic acid isolation deliver high purity DNA extraction in NGS applications. These beads provide an optimal surface for nucleic acid binding with high performance and low background.
- High magnetisation (60 emu/g) and strong binding capacity giving fast magnetic response (~5 secs) and shorten time required for magnetic steps during isolation
- Beads come in two sizes (700 and 400 nm), offering choice based on surface requirements and high binding capacity due to the small sized particles
- Beads are monodispersed with narrow size distribution for consistent, reproducible results
- Silanol hydroxyl groups on the bead surface give efficient, high purity isolation of nucleic acids
- Tested for microbial contamination
- Delivers high purity DNA extraction for highly sensitive applications where sample is scarce
SeraSil-Mag™ beads are compatible with chaotropic salt chemistry and vortex mixing, roller mixing and sonication.
Good buoyancy stability (low sedimentation rate): beads remain well suspended and dispersed for over 90 mins (at 1 mg/ml concentration), providing good handling and suitability for automation. Beads may settle faster at higher concentration.