Filter plates, 24-well, AcroPrep™Toimittaja: Cytiva (Formerly Pall Lab)
738-0229EA 139 EUR738-0229 738-0227 738-0228 738-0225 738-0226 738-0223 738-0245 738-0224 738-0246 738-0243 738-0221 738-0222 738-0244 738-0241 738-0242 738-0220 738-0240 738-0219 738-0238 738-0239 738-0236 738-0237 738-0234 738-0235 738-0232 738-0233 738-0230 738-0231
Filter plates, 24-well, AcroPrep™
The Acroprep 24-well filter plate utilises Pall’s proprietary high performance multi-layer filter media and membranes to offer time savings, strong performance claims and streamlined workflow improvements in a 24-well plate format.
- Intrinsic Acroprep plate and membrane properties minimise sample loss from non specific binding
- Dual-layer clarification plate contains a depth filter plus 0,65/0,2 μm Supor EKV PES membrane, and allows clarification of large cellular debris prior to filtration through the 0,65/0,2 μm EKV Supor membrane
- Dual-layer clarification plate has reliable recovery of >95% of extra cellular proteins
- Single-layer AcroPrep 24-well filter plate contains 0,65/0,2 μm Supor EKV membrane, and is designed for applications where a sterile filtrate is required
- Omega plates will allow faster desalting, diafiltration, concentration, or fractionation of protein and nucleic acid sample
- Supor plates have multiple uses, depending on the pore size chosen; they can be used for applications such as resin packing for sample reparation, viral filtration, or genome mapping
- The PE/PP plate offers a large pore size (30 to 40 µm) which is ideal for plant applications or as a cell strainer
The AcroPrep cell clarification and sterile filtration plate for protein purification workflows saves time and simplifies workflows by both clarifying and 0,2 μm sterile filtering in a single device and workflow step. With either a vacuum manifold or centrifuge, high density cell cultures (such as CHO or HEK) can be processed resulting in the capture of cells, cell debris and other biological aggregates in the filter media. The plate’s top layer features Pall’s Seitz® depth media and efficiently captures whole cells and cell debris. The lower Supor® EKV layer provides an efficient sterile filtration layer. The combination effortlessly recovers proteins from whole cell cultures of up to 25M+ cells/ml with varying viabilities. Combining the clarification and sterilisation step eliminates the need to harvest the cells in a centrifugation step, saving additional time.
The AcroPrep 0,2 μm Supor EKV filtration plate for sterile filtration workflows is well suited for high volume (up to 7 ml) plate-based sterile filtration needs such as media, reagent, serum or proteins. Compatible with either a vacuum manifold or centrifuge, the 24-well Supor EKV plate features a dual-layer configuration, 0,65 μm membrane integrated with a highly asymmetric 0,2 μm membrane for fast, efficient sterilising grade filtration.