VWR® LED Digital Rotary EvaporatorToimittaja: Avantor
531-1373EA 3000 EUR531-1373 531-1374 531-1369 531-1372 531-1370
VWR® LED Digital Rotary Evaporator
This is a basic chemical laboratory instrument suitable for evaporation, distillation and separation of chemicals. It can be used as a multifunctional system in combination with a vacuum pump, vacuum controller and refrigerated circulator to provide excellent distillation solutions in many laboratory applications.
- 5 L heating bath with a wide temperature range (ambient to 180 °C), independent temperature control allows it to be used separately. Water/oil heating mode can only be changed via a switch
- Manual lift combined with auxiliary lift for precise positioning of the glassware
- PID control ensures high temperature accuracy at ±1 °C (water)
- Overheating protection temperature at 220 °C
- Boil-dry protection, unit automatically powers off if heating without water/oil in the heating bath
- Speed range from 20 to 200 rpm, timing interval operation in clockwise and anticlockwise directions for drying process
- Glassware with explosion proof film is available
Evaporators have a patented condenser (cooling surface 1200/1700 cm² for selection), double-helix condensing tube and central circular arc design to speed up the flow rate of liquid with excellent cooling effect. The ejection mechanism ensures easy exchange of evaporating flasks. LED rotary evaporators have an adjustable immersion angle and a PTFE double-spring sealing ring which provides excellent sealing performance. The remote function provides PC control and data transmission, these models are compatible with the entire range of VWR LCD evaporator glassware.
Tilaustiedot: A complete pre-configured system which consists of a main unit, heating bath and set of glassware can be ordered, or alternatively each component can be ordered separately. Accessories are not included and must be ordered separately.