MoonBeam™3 Disinfection TechnologyToimittaja: Diversey
DIVYDMOONBEAM3EA 56000 EURDIVYDMOONBEAM3 141-1546
MoonBeam™3 Disinfection Technology
MoonBeam™3 Disinfection Technology is a UV-C device that provides an additional reduction of contamination on pre-cleaned and disinfected medical devices and surfaces, to give additional assurances for various facilities. It is designed for fast, terminal disinfection of 'high touch' surfaces in classrooms, offices, patient rooms, operating rooms and bathrooms, and can be used on equipment, fixtures, keyboards, monitors and workstations.
- Highly effective – UV-C light provides optimal terminal disinfection in just 3 minutes
- Portable unit can move around easily and fit in smaller spaces
- Compatibility – safe and effective on surfaces
- Non toxic – no fumes or chemicals
- Suitable for classrooms, patient rooms, bathrooms, fixtures, workstations, and offices
- Easy to operate – users only need to know 'the three P's': Plug in, Position heads and Press start
- Cost effective – low operating cost and minimal maintenance
MoonBeam™3 Disinfection Technology has undergone third party testing, which confirms that it is effective in just seconds against SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19. The completed test results from Japan proved that MoonBeam™3 was effective against SARS-CoV-2 under a range of conditions with contact times as low as 4 seconds for a 6 log reduction. This study validates that MoonBeam3 provide an additional reduction of contamination on pre-cleaned and disinfected medical devices and surfaces of SARS-CoV-2, the pathogen that causes COVID-19.
MoonBeam™3 offers cost-effective disinfection assurance – MoonBeam™3 is affordable to own and operate. It is quick and easy to use, with operation cycles in 3 minutes. Its unique design allows the device to be used in more places, and its targeted, high efficiency dosing increases speed, allowing reduced labour and operating costs. MoonBeam™3 adds assurance above and beyond manual cleaning and disinfection processes, reducing the risk for guests, patients, students and staff. It is simple to use, and periodic maintenance is limited to bulb replacement, with no tools required.