VWR® Premium Precision BalancesToimittaja: Avantor
611-4816EA 1350 EUR611-4816 611-4817 611-4818 611-4819 611-4820 611-4821 611-4822 611-4801 611-4823 611-4824 611-4802 611-4825 611-4803 611-4804 611-4826 611-4805 611-4827 611-4828 611-4806 611-4829 611-4807 611-4808 611-4809 611-4830 611-4831 611-4832 611-4810 611-4833 611-4811 611-4812 611-4834 611-4813 611-4835 611-4814 611-4836 611-4815
VWR® Premium Precision Balances
A selection of 36 high level balances offering high accuracy and repeatability combined with easy, intuitive operation and a large touch screen for applications in the laboratory, industrial and educational settings.
- Highly accurate results (high-end weighing technology)
- Fast stabilisation times
- Easy to clean
- High chemical resistance
- Control panel with high resolution, touch screen functionality and eight language options
- Overload protection
- Future-proof USB type C interface
- Under bench weighing
- Data transfer as PC spreadsheet, PC text and Ascii protocols
- Six built-in applications with GLP/GMP compliant data output: Weighing and dosing, counting, percentage weighing, density determination, mass unit conversion and animal weighing
These high-quality balances have a polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) housing, which has excellent chemical resistance. The control unit is made of glass and has intuitive operation and a large touch screen. The weighing pan is stainless steel. All Precision models (PBA) have a circular glass draft shield with convenient access to the weighing pan. This draft shield is specially coated to minimise weighing errors from electrostatically charged samples. Precision models with readability of 10, 100 or 1000 mg do not have draft shields.
Models with internal 'one-touch-calibration' are denoted by I in the model name. FC models are supplied with a factory calibration certificate.
Sertifikaatit: EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61010-1: 2010, EN 61010-2-010:2014, EN 50581:2012, IEC 60664-1.