3M™ Petriﬁlm™ Aqua heterotrophic count plates provide fast, accurate results in enumerating heterotrophic bacteria in the bottled water industry.
- Results in 48 to 72 hours hours
- Plates are sample-ready, eliminating all the time-consuming steps of preparing media/agar dishes
- Detects heterotrophic bacteria in bottled water
- Compatible with membrane filtration systems
- Bottled water producers and contract labs worldwide trust 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates to provide accurate, efficient, consistent results
In today's environment of heightened focus on food safety and increasingly stringent quality requirements, labs are under pressure to provide tests that are fast, reliable and consistently accurate. 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates have demonstrated consistent performance that has been cited globally with more than 200 certificates, recognitions, validations, and peer review publications. For more than 35 years, food safety professionals around the world have put their trust in 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates. That's because 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates have streamlined, standardised and simplified the process of microbial quantitative indicator testing, improving productivity and helping ensure the highest levels of product quality.