The 3M™ Mini Flip-Top Vial with 9 ml Butterfield's Buffer is a leak-resistant plastic cylinder with a flip-open lid that seals securely for safe shipping and handling.
- Hinged lid can be opened with one hand and stays open for easy sample additions
- Decontaminated through gamma irradiation and ready for use with no additional blending required
- Flat bottom tube stands on its own, no holder required
- Leak resistant vial helps prevent leakage during shipping
- Two year shelf life from date of manufacture provides long-term readiness
It is ready to use and filled with 9 ml of Butterfield's Buffer, which is an ideal diluent for food, beverage, and environmental samples and a cost-effective alternative to mixing in-house. The solution is decontaminated through gamma irradiation for long shelf life.
The handy flip-top style provides a fast, easy and reliable bottle for sample handling. It opens with one hand and stays open for easy sample additions, making it ideal for sample processing while the convenient-size vial saves on lab space. This product is made in the USA and is ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality assurance.
Butterfield's Buffer is used as a diluent for the preparation of dilutions in plate count and other laboratory processes. It may also is used to dilute 'washed' samples of cattle or swine to be tested for generic E. coli.
It is formulated to the standard found in the Compendium of Methods for the Microbiological Examination of Foods and is also recommended as a general diluent in laboratory procedures by the Federal Drug Administration and in the Bacteriological Analytical Manual.
Pakkaus: 100 per case.
Varoitus: Intended for lab use only.