Mini flip-top vial with 9 ml maximum recovery diluent, BPPFV9MRDToimittaja: 3M
MMMPBPPFV9MRDEA 111 EURMMMPBPPFV9MRD
Mini flip-top vial with 9 ml maximum recovery diluent, BPPFV9MRD
Biokemialliset puskuriliuokset Biological Buffers
The 3M™ Mini Flip-Top Vial with 9 ml Maximum Recovery Diluent is a leak-resistant plastic cylinder with a flip-open lid that seals securely for safe shipping and handling.
- Hinged lid can be opened with one hand and stays open for easy sample additions
- Decontaminated through gamma irradiation and ready for use with no additional blending required
- Flat bottom tube stands on its own, no holder required
- Leak resistant vial helps prevent leakage during shipping
- Two year shelf life from date of manufacture provides long-term readiness
It is ready to use and filled with 9 ml of Maximum Recovery Diluent (MRD), which is an ideal diluent for food, beverage, and environmental samples and a cost-effective alternative to mixing in-house. The solution is decontaminated through gamma irradiation for long shelf life.
The handy flip-top style provides a fast, easy and reliable bottle for sample handling. It opens with one hand and stays open for easy sample additions, making it ideal for sample processing while the convenient-size vial saves on lab space. This product is made in the USA and is ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality assurance.
MRD is a protective and isotonic medium used for maximum recovery of microorganisms from various origins. The low concentration of peptone does not cause multiplication of the organisms within the initial 1 to 2 hours of sample dilution.
Peptone is the nitrogen, carbon, vitamin, and mineral source in MRD while sodium chloride maintains vital osmotic balance.
Pakkaus: 100 per case.
Varoitus: Intended for lab use only.