VWR®, Real-Time PCR kit for Salmonella spp. in food samplesToimittaja: Avantor
M06023RFEA 0 EURM06023RF M02022BF M01020KC
VWR®, Real-Time PCR kit for Salmonella spp. in food samples
Nukleiinihapporeagenssit qPCR/RT-qPCR Enzymes and Kits
Real-Time PCR kit for detection and quantification of Salmonella spp. in food samples. Kit that contains all necessary reagents for 100 reactions. This product provides rapid and efficient detection and quantification of Salmonella spp.
- Optimal performance on a wide range of food matrices
- Thermally very stable reagents
- Probes with high efficiency Quenchers
- Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG) to remove carry-over contamination from other PCR
- Internal positive control to detect amplification inhibitors and false negative results
- Compatible with last generation thermal cyclers
- Compatible with viability PCR procedures
- Complies with the technical specifications of the method 64 LFGB BVL 00.0098
Real-Time PCR kit designed to detect and quantify Salmonella spp. in food samples after enrichment steps according to ISO standard microbiology procedures. It can also be used to confirm suspect colonies isolated in selective culture media. Probes and PCR primers comply with DIN 10135: 2013-05 (Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs - polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for the detection of food-borne pathogens - method for the detection of Salmonella).
Varoitus: stored in a freezer at -20ºC
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...