Easy-A Hi-Fi cloning enzymesToimittaja: Agilent Technologies
AGLS600404EA 1273 EURAGLS600404 AGLS600402
Easy-A Hi-Fi cloning enzymes
Nukleiinihapporeagenssit Cloning Kits and Ligation
The only RT-PCR kit able to offer both TA/UA cloning and high fidelity in a single system.
- Produces PCR products ready for high-throughput TA/UA cloning with greater than 95 % cloning efficiency
- Preferentially adds a single 3'-A overhang;Accuracy level is six times greater than Taq
- HotStart formulated with a combination of antibodies, preventing priming until stringent primer annealing temperatures are reached, reducing background and improving detection sensitivity
- Amplifies targets up to 10 kb from plasmid DNA and up to 5 kb from genomic DNA
- The only RT-PCR kit available with the capacity to provide both TA/UA cloning and high fidelity
- The kit produces PCR products ready for high-throughput TA/UA cloning with greater than 95% cloning
The Agilent Easy-A high-fidelity PCR cloning enzyme is a proprietary thermostable DNA polymerase formulation specifically designed for improved cloning with the StrataClone PCR Cloning Kit or with the TOPO TA Cloning vector and other T-/U-vectors.
Easy-A combines the higher accuracy of a proofreading enzyme with the high cloning efficiency of Taq and increased specificity with added hot start antibody formulation. PCR products amplified with Easy-A can be cloned directly, without performing the additional steps typically required when amplifying with proofreading polymerases.
The Agilent Easy-A One-Tube RT-PCR Kit enables the fast and accurate use of Easy-A high-fidelity cloning enzymes in many research applications. Easy-A enzymes combine the superior accuracy of proofreading enzymes with the high cloning efficiency of Taq.
Using the Easy-A One-Tube RT-PCR Kit PCR products can be cloned directly, without performing additional steps typically required when amplifying with proofreading polymerases. This enhances efficiency and ensures robust and consistent performance.
Varoitus: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.