Peltor™ LiteCom plus headsets are robust hearing protectors with a built-in analogue two-way communication radio, noise cancelling dynamic microphone, lithium-ion battery and level dependent functionality for ambient listening.
- Hearing protector with built-in analogue two-way communication radio
- Available in 16 channel PMR 446 MHz version with 121 sub-channels
- Level-dependent technology improves situational awareness and communication
- Noise cancelling dynamic microphone provides voice-operated transmission for hands-free use
- External connection jack allows connection of a mobile device or another two-way radio
- Lithium-ion battery
- Auto power off and clear battery status indication
- Available in headband and helmet mounted models
3M™ Peltor™ LiteCom plus headsets feature a built-in analogue two-way radio, available in PMR version with 16 channels and 121 sub-channels, to help users communicate even more efficiently in noisy environments. The noise cancelling dynamic microphone provides voice-operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free use, and an external jack allows connection to a mobile device or another two-way radio.
Sound levels constantly change in demanding situations. When the noise quiets down, turn up the environmental listening function to improve situational awareness or speak with co-workers who are close by, and if the hazardous noise returns the level dependent technology will kick in to help protect user hearing again. Litecom plus headsets have a clear battery status indicator and an auto power off function to save energy.