The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ALERT™ X headset is a Bluetooth® headset with noise-cancelling boom microphone that connects to a mobile phone for hands-free calls and streaming in noisy environments. The headset has a level-dependent function for ambient listening and it synchs to a mobile app for easy set-up and adjustment.
- Bluetooth® technology for connection to an external Bluetooth® device
- Noise-cancelling boom microphone for clear speech transmission in noisy environments
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening and auditory situational awareness
- Push-to-Listen feature to easily and instantaneously listen to surroundings
- Voice guided feedback after setting adjustment
- Automatic shut off after four hours of non-use to save battery life
- Replaceable cushions (hygiene-kit) and covers
- Battery life: 70 hours
Keep connected while protected with the 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ALERT™ X headset. The headset helps to protect against hazardous noise and at the same time helps promote situational awareness via the level-dependent function for ambient listening.
Connection to an iOS and Android compatible mobile app, 3M™ connected equipment, to more easily set-up and adjust the headset. The app is available to download from App Store and Google Play. Mobile app allows users to receive reminders when to change replacement cushions (hygiene kit) and choose the frequency of these alerts.