These tapes are ideal in packaging for container sealing, static shielding bag closure and holding DIP tubes.
- Ideal for conformal coating or holding and sealing supplies in manufacturing
- Ideal for holding notes, work orders or instructions in offices, antistatic worksurfaces, or for general purpose third hand use
- Prevents damage to sensitive electronic components in manufacturing
- Secure (bundle) IC DIP tubes
- Use with ESD symbols and/or yellow stripe for ESD awareness
- Ideal for sealing ESD bags and other ESD packaging/containers
For best results, tape inventory should be continually replenished. It is recommended that rolls of tape be stored flat and rotated (flipped over to the other side) periodically. Tapes should be stored in a dry, well ventilated room with a reasonably consistent temperature of 20 °C (68 °F) and be protected from exposure to direct sunlight. Tape should not be stored in ultraviolet sunlight, moisture, or heat.