Cleanroom gloves, polyisoprene, sterile, Biogel® PI Tech Indicator® undergloveToimittaja: Mölnlycke
112-6372EA 754 EUR112-6372 112-6362 112-6373 112-6363 112-6374 112-6375 112-6376 112-6377
Cleanroom gloves, polyisoprene, sterile, Biogel® PI Tech Indicator® underglove
These sterile, blue cleanroom undergloves with beaded cuffs and curved fingers are made to be worn in combination with the Biogel® PI Tech overglove to form a Breach Indication System. The gloves are suitable for use in aseptic and Class 100 (ISO 5)/EU GMP Grade A environments.
- Blue underglove can be worn together with Biogel® PI Tech to form a Breach Indication System
- Exceed industry standard for force at break, tensile strength, and elongation
- Tested and cleared for use with chemotherapy agents
- Synthetic polyisoprene
- Biogel® hydrogel polymer coating for easy donning
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes typically not detected in a visual inspection
Ideal for use in controlled environments, in medical and research laboratories, in the pharma industry, as well as in biotechnology.
Sertifikaatit: EN 455, ASTM D3577, ISO 10282, EN 374, EN 16523-1, PPE Cat. III, AQL 0,65, Quality/Environment ISO 13485, ISO 14001, Sterilisation ISO 11137, Viral penetration ISO 16604, ASTM F1671, Allergenicity ISO 10993, Pyrogenicity ASTM D7102, Labelling EN 556-1, EN ISO 15223-1, EN ISO 21420.
Pakkaus: One pair per pack, in a high quality polyethylene inner wrap, packed into a film pack. 25 pairs per inner LDPE polybag f; 2 inner LDPE polybags are packed in an outer LDPE polybag. Four outer polybags per transit case, total of 200 pairs.