The open wire design of these heavy-gauge shelves minimizes dust accumulation and allows a free circulation of air, greater visibility of stored items and greater light penetration.
- Fast, secure assembly: shelf is assembled in minutes without the use of any special tools
- Versatile construction: by using various accessories, hundreds of shelving configurations become possible
- Accessibility: shelves can be loaded/unloaded easily from all sides; this open construction allows use of maximum storage space of cube
- Adjustability: shelves can be adjusted 25 mm intervals along the entire length of the post
- Adjustable feet: bolt levelers compensate for surface irregularities
Brite: economical, chromate finish for dry, low humidity environments. Metro’s Brite finish provides the look of chrome and includes a protective lacquer coat.
Chrome: the 'real' nickel-chrome finish for dry, low humidity environments. Metro’s durable chrome finish includes a protective lacquer coat.
Type 304 polyshed stainless steel: addresses the most aggressive applications and environments. All-stainless solid and wire options exist for high temperature automated cart wash and autoclave applications.
Metroseal 3 with Microban: corrosion resistant finish for wet or high humidity environments with a 12 year warranty against rust and corrosion. Microban antimicrobial is built into the finish to keep the product 'cleaner between cleanings'.
Toimitustiedot: Plastic sleeves and wedges are included with each shelf.